Hope You Can Help!!!

Description of your first forum.

Hope You Can Help!!!

Postby cdillon » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 pm

To mark its 30th anniversary, I am preparing an oral history of the 1982 Tylenol case, for publication this fall in Chicago magazine. As grim as the events were, they remain an important piece of the city’s history.

In reading through an extensive press record of what transpired, I have been highly impressed by the efforts of law enforcement during an extraordinarily difficult time. The Chicago Police Department played a critical role in warning the public about the dangerous situation. I am hoping to interview officers who were involved in the investigation in any way.

My goal is to tell the story almost entirely through the words of those who were drawn into the tragic circumstance. I would be pleased to answer any questions you or your fellow officers may have about the project.

In case it might be helpful, the officers I asked about specifically were Richard Brzeczak, Sgt. Len Muscolino, and Lt. August Locallo. All three were frequently in the press at that time.

If anyone can share information relative to the Tylenol please contact me, and I thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

David Zivan

dzivan@aol.com

773 450 9032
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum