INFORMATION FROM PHIL HASKETT (RET)

Description of your first forum.

INFORMATION FROM PHIL HASKETT (RET)

Postby cdillon » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:12 am

Edward F. Galowitch, Ret CPD.

Edward Frederick Galowitch, May 30, 1953 - October 7, 2023,

I’m Free

Don't grieve for me for now I'm free. I'm following the path God has laid you see. I took His hand when I heard His call. I turned my back and left it all. I could not stay another day to laugh, to love, to work, or play. Tasks left undone must stay that way. I found peace at the close of day. If my parting has left a void, then fill it with remembered joys. A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss. O yes, these things too, I will miss. Be not burdened with times of sorrow. I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow. My life's been full I savored much, good friends, good times, a loved one's touch. Perhaps my time seemed all too brief. Don't lengthen it now with undue grief. Lift up your hearts and peace to thee... God wanted me now. He set me free.

Jack Lamb, age 83; retired Chicago Police Officer, US Army Veteran, Mason of Azure LaGrange; beloved husband of Inge A. Lamb (nee Scharf); loving father of Inge (Michael) Chronos; cherished papa of Joseph Torpy, Michael Torpy and Kristina Chronos; dear brother of Charlotte Rizzi; fond uncle of many nieces and nephews. Visitation Friday 3-8 P.M. with a Mason service beginning at 7:00 P.M. Funeral Service Saturday 10:00 A.M at Lawn Funeral Home, 7732 W. 159th St. Orland Park, IL 60462. Interment Good Shepherd Cemetery. Funeral info: (708) 429-3200.

Just a reminder!

The 9th. District lunch is this coming Monday December 11 at 11:00 a.m. at the Golden Corral 2100 Jefferson Joliet Il.

AND…

12 Dec. 2023 12th District Holiday Retirement Party!
Flyer attached:

AND…

12 Dec. 2023 Mounted Unit Christmas party!
Flyer attached:

AND…

13 Dec. 2023 A-1 Det. Div. Retirement Party!
Flyer attached:
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum