Looking for stories about the Job

Description of your first forum.

Looking for stories about the Job

Postby cdillon » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:23 am

Looking for stories about the JobTuesday, April 3, 2012 9:38 PM

I am a former officer (15 YRS) with the Toronto Police Service (badge #7258). I'd like to introduce you to my latest venture. StoryMessenger is a social media site for people to share the twists of fate that have shaped their lives. There is a section for Crime & Punishment as well as First Responders. I invite you to take a look and share it with your friends, and would be grateful if you'd 'like' our Facebook page.

Our lives are shaped by unexpected, and often unbelievable, twists and turns – a missed plane that ended up saving your life; a twist of fate that led you to your life partner; a coincidental meeting that landed you your dream job.

We believe the world needs a place to share – and celebrate – these stories of destiny. So we created just that. I am very proud to introduce you to my newest venture, StoryMessenger.com. It is a social media site dedicated to the twists and turns that shape our lives.

My partner, Steve James and I – both former Police officers who have seen our share of fateful moments unfold live and in colour – invite you to visit the site, create a profile and share your story. Then tell your friends about (there is an easy ‘share’ function on the site to help with this).

It is our hope that you will want to come back again and again and that a community will develop over these amazing tales.

We welcome your feedback, questions and comments about StoryMessenger so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you in advance for your support and for helping to spread the word.

We all have a story worth telling, and we can’t wait to hear yours.

If you have any questions I would be happy to speak with you. I can be reached at 1.866.685.8242.

Regards

James Estrin
Co-Founder StoryMessenger
Burnham House Media Inc.
James@StoryMessenger.com
www.StoryMessenger.com
416.568.4716 m
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum