Second City's History of Chicago

Description of your first forum.

Second City's History of Chicago

Postby cdillon » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Hello

I am writing from The Second City with a special ticket offer! Our current production of The Second City’s History of Chicago is up and running and we recently added a couple of Wednesday matinee performances to accommodate active retirees such as yourself and the rest of the Retired Chicago Police Association.

Here is some information about the show.

The Second City's History of Chicago

For over 50 years The Second City has been making fun of all things Chicago. From Ditka to Daley, Blago to the Bean - we have a civic history that is filled with characters and comedy. This show takes some of the absolute best material from the very first show in 1959 to the current revues on our stages right now to give audiences a hilarious history lesson of the Windy City. Suggested rating PG-13.

The Wednesday shows we added are Wednesday, April 4th at 1:30 and Wednesday, April 11th also at 1:30pm. We are offering lunch on these days as well, so you could come early, have lunch and see the show. What a fun outing!

Tickets for groups of 16 or more are only $20 and I can help you set your trip up.

Let me know if you have any questions – or want more information. We would love to have you!

Sincerely,

Jana Liles, Group Sales Associate

Phone: 312.475.3575 | Fax: 312.664.9837

jliles@secondcity.com | www.secondcity.com | www.upcomedyclub.com

The Second City

The world's premier comedy theater and largest school of improvisation and sketch comedy

UP Comedy Club

Stand-Up, Improv, Kids, Comedy 7 Nights a Week
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum