Officer Need Help

Description of your first forum.

Officer Need Help

Postby cdillon » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Fw: 10-1 I NEED EVERYBODY'S HELP !!!!Sunday, September 25, 2011 6:59 PM

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: Phil <Phask1@comcast.net>
Sent: Sun, September 25, 2011 1:53:48 PM
Subject: 10-1 I NEED EVERYBODY'S HELP !!!!

Fellow officers and friends,

Lets see if we can unite this child with Christine!

(Please forward to your other Police contacts)

To: "Phil"
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 12:35:48 PM
Subject: 10-1 I NEED EVERY ONES HELP !!!!

Dear Phil,

My name is Chris Kopsky CPD, and I have been a member of Peer Support for over 10 yrs. I do my work mostly on the phone since I was placed on duty disability and no longer get around as well as I once did. I AM REACHING OUT TO ALL MY FELLOW OFFICERS AND SEEKING THEIR HELP !!!!!

My 15 year old grand daughter is missing !!!!

Marissa suffers from a more severe form of Bipolar Disorder. She has not had medication since approx. 9am 24 Sept. She is totally unfamiliar with the area and I feel she is in grave danger. I have scanned Marissa's picture and attached it to this e-mail. Below is all the available information I have regarding Marissa.

She was in an inpatient treatment facility at 2311 East 98th St (Chicago Adolescent Girls Home) in the 4th District. I have been Marissa's legal Guardian since 1993.

On Saturday evening, 24 Sept, she was involved in an altercation with another patient at the facility According to staff members things got physical while the girls were at an outing. When the girls returned to the facility, Marissa threw some personal belongings into a bag and took off through a back door at approximately 2015hrs.

RD#HT512755

Marissa RODRIGUEZ

D.O.B. 16 JULY 96

HGT: 5'4"

WGT:145-150

COMPLEXION: LIGHT

Has a bad rash on her back and possibly neck.

HAIR: DARK BROWN, possibly still wearing bangs with maroon edging highlights

EYES: BROWN

BUILD; Muscular arms and shoulders

LAST SEEN WEARING: UNK. TYPE AND COLOR HOODIE (POSSIBLY AN AEROPOSTLE BRAND OR OLIVE GREEN WITH FUR HOOD TRIM)

WHITE AEROPOSTLE TOP WITH PINK LETTERING

BLUE JEANS

WHITE GYM SHOES

Marissa lives with me and her younger sister Kayley in Oak Forest, Il.

I can be reached on my cell phone at 312-287-4321. Anytime, day or night !!!

She is only familiar with the west Garfield Ridge area in Chicago. She may try to contact her father Darren RODRIGUEZ who lives in area of 47th & Washtenaw. She has no contact with her mother.

Please, Phil I am reaching out to anybody and everybody who can possibly help!!! I don't yet have the name of the Detective who is assigned Marissa's case but I'm sure the officers can find out by accessing the above RD.
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum