PABF Annuitant and Patrolman Board Member Election

Description of your first forum.

PABF Annuitant and Patrolman Board Member Election

Postby cdillon » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:31 pm

To: hbrown6714@msn.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 4, 2021 4:58 PM
Subject: PABF Annuitant and Patrolman Board Member Election

Hello Mr. Brown-

I am sending the notice of election both in pdf and word if you want those but also the dates if you just want to post those are:

2021 Election Dates

The election will be conducted from October 5-25, 2021 to fill the term for one elected member of the Board to represent the Annuitants

and one elected member of the Board to represent active officers of the rank of Investigator, Patrolman or rank equivalent thereto.

The Board member positions are a 3-year term from December 1, 2021 through November 30, 2024.

An independent election firm will administer the election and all balloting will be conducted online or telephonically.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide.

Thank you-

Erin Keane

Executive Director

Policemen's Annuity and Benefit Fund of Chicago

221 North LaSalle Street, Suite 1626

Chicago, Illinois 60601

Email: ekeane@chipabf.org

Direct: 312-676-0404

Main: 312-744-3891

Fax: 312-726-3216

Notice of Confidentiality
This transmission contains information that may be confidential and that may also be privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient of the message (or authorized to receive it for the intended recipient), you may not copy, forward, or otherwise use it, or disclose its contents to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately and delete it from your system.
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum