Support for son of Samuel Jiminez (killed in Line of Duty}

Description of your first forum.

Support for son of Samuel Jiminez (killed in Line of Duty}

Postby cdillon » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:35 am

---------- Original Message ----------

Please take a few minutes to support one of our Gold Star Family, Julian Jiminez, the son of Chicago Police Officer Samuel Jiminez who was killed in the Line of Duty in 2018. Thank you.

Gene Wah

I'd appreciate some help from my connections here on FB. Julian Jiminez, the son of CPD Officer Samuel Jiminez, who was killed in the line of duty in 2018, is currently attending summer camp at the Marine Military Academy in Harlingen Texas. There's a tradition at the MMA of seeing which camper can get the most mail from home while they are there. So, if you have a few minutes, please send a note to Julian at the address below:

Camper Jiminez, Julian
c/o Charlie Company
Marine Military Academy
Harlingen Texas 78550

Here is his mother's original FB Post: PSA!! OK OK!! I AM REALLY GONNA NEED MY FRIENDS AND FAMILYS HELP WITH THIS ONE. I AM ALL ABOUT MAKING MY KIDS FEEL SPECIAL WITH WHATEVER I CAN. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DO KNOW AND FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DONT KNOW, I SENT JULIAN TO MMA (MARINE MILITARY ACADEMY). HE IS ONLY THERE FOR CAMP THOUGH. THE ONLY WAY THAT I CAN COMMUNICATE WITH HIM IS THROUGH LETTERS. HE WILL BE THERE FOR A WHOLE MONTH. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP. THIS WAS POSTED AND NOW AM TELLING EVERYONE AND THEIR MAMA!!! BUT IF YOU REALLY KNOW ME THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I LOVE ME A CHALLENGE. 127? I WANT TO BEAT THAT! LETS GO! HE NEEDS ALL THE MOTIVATION HE CAN GET!!!

PS. I told him to keep all his letters so I will def know. This is where "Call me if you need anything comes into play!" oh also, no care packages.

Last day there is July 25th
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum