British journalist need help

Description of your first forum.

British journalist need help

Postby cdillon » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:47 am

I'm a British radio journalist (you can find some of my work for the BBC and NPR here).

I'm currently making a radio documentary/podcast about classic cars thefts around the world.

I wondered if I might be able to get your professional law enforcement opinion about a particularly dramatic case that took place in the US?

As part of the podcast we are investigating a heist that took place at at an airport in Florida in the 1990s- the theft of a classic Aston Martin that starred in the James Bond movie Goldfinger.

We have the original police investigation report into the crime- which is very illuminating.

But I would very much appreciating getting your take on parts of the police investigation report- whether we are interpreting it correctly, and why some decisions might have been taken.

This would be on background if you prefer- ie, we would not need to identify you, but we would say we spoke to a law enforcement professional.

If that sounds possible do please let me know- of course if you much too busy, or if this is not your area, I completely understand.

If that is not possible- is there anyone in the Retired Chicago Police Association who you think might be able to help?

Do let me know if you have any questions.

Many thanks in advance,

Best,

Leo Hornak
+01144 7595775906

Leo Hornak
<hornakleo@googlemail.com>
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum