Free Special Viewing of the new film SABOTAGE

Description of your first forum.

Free Special Viewing of the new film SABOTAGE

Postby cdillon » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:49 am

Hi

We are invited to attend the upcoming film SABOTAGE. If you are interested an attending please e-mail retiredchicagopoliceassoc.com, include your name and e-mail address and how many will be attending by Feb 26, 20014. We can then let Allison know how many would be attending. The tickets will be at the Showplace ICON, 150 W. Roosevelt, at 6:00 PM., parking is free Ask for Allison Paulish from Allied-THA Intern at 500 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 700, Chicago, Il 60611, wwwalliedim.com .

Any other questions go to our website retiredchicagopoliceassoc.com and I will answer an questions.

Cornelius (Neil) Dillon, RCPA

I hope your week is going well! I am contacting you on behalf of Open Road in regards to their upcoming film, SABOTAGE. Arnold Schwarzengger leads an elite DEA task force that takes on the world's deadliest drug cartels. When the team successfully executes a high-stakes raid on a cartel safe house, they think their work is done - until, one-by-one, the team members mysteriously start to be eliminated. As the body count rises, everyone is a suspect.

The film opens nationwide on Friday, March 28th and we would like to invite you and your members to the screening on Sunday, March 2nd. We are more than happy to put seats on reserved for you and your members! This is also a special screening because a surprise guest might attend!

Additional information about the film may be found below, please let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Allison

SABOTAGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlC7iz_O ... e=youtu.be

David Ayer directed and wrote SABOTAGE based on the original screenplay by Skip Woods. Financed and produced by QED International, Bill Block and Paul Hanson serve as producers. The action-thriller stars an ensemble cast of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Olivia Williams, Mireille Enos, Sam Worthington, Harold Perrineau, Terrence Howard, Joe Manganiello, Max Martini, Josh Holloway, Kevin Vance. Worldwide sales are being handled by QED.

Allison Paulish | Allied-THA Intern | 500 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 700 | Chicago, IL 60611 http://www.alliedim.com
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum