Looking for Sgt. William Johnston

Description of your first forum.

Looking for Sgt. William Johnston

Postby cdillon » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:07 pm

My name is Jeff Jones and I am a researcher for a television production company based in Hampton, VA. We produce documentary programming for Investigation Discovery, and I am contacting you hoping to located a retired Sgt. William Johnston who worked a case we’re looking into for the fourth season of our highly rated investigative series FBI Criminal Pursuit.

FBI Criminal Pursuit highlights investigations worked jointly by metro-police departments and the FBI. The show seeks to focus on the effort put into bringing these criminals to justice.

Sgt. Johnston worked a case involving the murder of Robert O’Dubaine at the hands of his live-in girlfriend and her brother – Catherine and Andrew Suh. This occurred Sept 25, 1993. Johnston worked the case in conjunction with the FBI as Catherine Suh fled to Hawaii days before her murder trial. Suh was tracked down and arrested in Honolulu on March 8th, 1996 and brought to prison to serve her life sentence for O’Dubaine’s murder.

Any help you can be in extending our offer to discuss the case to Mr. Johnston would be greatly appreciated. He can reach me by email or phone at 757-72-1400 (ext 250). Thank you for your time and consideration. Hope to hear from you soon.

Jeffrey A. Jones

Researcher

Jeffrey Jones" <jjones@m2-pictures.com>Add sender to Contacts

m2 Pictures

27 West Queens Way

Hampton, VA 23669

757.722.1400 x250

757.724.2183 cell

757.722.4055 fax
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum