Employment opportunity

Description of your first forum.

Employment opportunity

Postby cdillon » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:05 pm

Hope this message finds you well. Kind of a random email, but I am reaching out to see if you think you’d know anyone interested in the below job opportunity:

Personal Driver – I am a real estate investor who has a development company throughout the Chicagoland area. We own property in Wisconsin and into Michigan. Many of our properties involve trucking, outdoor storage, etc… With that being said, I am always on the road and trying to find ways to be more productive and avoid texting/driving.
Hours – 7:30am – 4:30/5:00pm Monday-Friday. There will be very occasional evening work, but no weekends. Many of the days will be talking me to my office and coming to pick me up 6-8 hours later.
Pick-up and Drop off will be in Downers Grove, IL
Compensation - If someone is willing to do it full time, my thought is payment somewhere in the $60,000.00 per year range. I would also be open to 3 days a week too. I can work to schedule my meetings on say Tuesday-Thursday. Compensation would fluctuate accordingly.

Happy to have a conversation, but the idea of a retired police officer seems very appealing to me.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Tim McCahill

(C) 630-514-9115
TRANSPORT PROPERTIES

980 N Michigan Ave / Suite 1280 / Chicago IL 60611 / USA

transportprop.com
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum